Posty: 1 • Strona 1 z 1
Rewards of Battle
Zastępują nagrody z podręcznika AoS Skirmish, używamy ich jeśli walczyliśmy w Shyish, Realm of Death (nawet jeśli nie użyliśmy dodatkowych zasad tego świata).
2. Scrying Skull: The skull of this long dead seer possesses one last, lingering prescient vision.
In your next battle, you can use the skull at the start of a single battle round to generate and additional D3 prophercy points.
3. Death Rune: This baleful rune glows with hellish power.
At the start of your next battle, pick one of your general's melee weapons and increase its Damage characteristic by 1 for that battle.
4. Elixir of Distilled Souls: This potion holds the power to cheat death - if its owner has wit to drink it in time.
The first time your general is slain in your next battle, roll a dice before removing the model. On a 4+ your general remains in play; heal up to D3 wounds that have been allocated to them.
5. Token of Time: Invoking the power inside this ancient relic can reverse time's ills.
In your next battle, you can use this relic in your hero phase. If you do, roll a dice for each wound that has been allocated to this model. For each 5+ your general heals 1 wound that has been allocated to it.
6-8. Heroic Saga: Yours general's reputation continues to grow.
You earn an extra D3 renown.
9. Tactical Insight: Bitter experience in Shyish has taught your general much.
You may randomly generate and additional command ability from the Command Abilities table for your general. If you roll a command ability your general already has, treat this as a Heroic Saga result instead.
10. Baleful Relic: Your general has found a lost artefact that once belonged to one of Nagash's deathless champions.
You may randomly generate and additional artefact for your general fro, Artefacts of Power, or, if they are a WIZARD, a spell from the Magic of Shyish table. If you roll an artefact or spell that your general already has, treat this as a Heroic Saga result instead.
11. Famed Commander: Fame and fortune await those whose deeds are worthy.
You earn an extra D6 renown.
12. Legendary Hero: Your general's deeds in Shyish have become legend.
You earn an extra 6 renown.
1. Bane of the Dead: This commander has fought the undead for years, and is well versed in exploiting their weaknesses.
If your general uses this command ability, until your next hero phase you can re-roll failed wounds rolls for friendly models while they are within 6" of your general if the attack targets a DEATH model.
2. Aspect of Death: The leader is possessed of such a terrifying aura that even the souls of the departed instinctively shy away from him.
If your general uses this command ability, until your next hero phase substract 1 from hit rolls for enemy models while they are within 6" of your general.
3. Fearsome Reputation: Word has travelled far of this warrior's killer instinct. Those who learn he is leading a force against them often choose discretion as the better part of valour.
If your general uses this ability, until your next hero phase substract 1 from the Bravery characteristic of enemy units while they are wholly within 12" of your general.
4. Beyond Death's Reach: For better or for worse, this leader has struck a pact with dark forces that protects him and his followers from harm.
If your general uses this ability, until your next hero phase roll a dice each time you allocate a wound or mortal wound to a friendly model within 6" of your general. On a 6+ the wound is negated.
5. Sleep When You're Dead!: The commander knows how to get every last breath of effort out of his followers.
If your general uses this ability, until your next hero phase add 1 to the Move characteristic of friendly units that start the movement phase wholly within 9" of your general, add 1 to run and charge rolls for friendly units wholly within 9" of your general when the roll is made.
6. Laugh In The Face of Death: The commander has an infectious disregard for his own fate.
If your general uses this ability, until your next hero phase you can re-roll your warband's battleshock tests.
Artefacts of Power
1. Spectral Blade: The Spectral Blade exists on the spiritual plane as well as the physical, enabling it to cut through the wraiths of Shyish with ease.
Pick one of your general's melee weapons. Abilities that ignore the attacking weapon's Rend characteristic when making a save roll do not work against this weapon.
2. Ebon Plate: The commander's armour is as black as midnight, and can absorb the force of a blow as easily as it absorbs light.
Re-roll save rolls of 1 for your general.
3. Skull Helm: Taken from a liche's hoard, this helmet bears potent wards of protection that baffle and disorient those who look upon it.
Substract 1 from hit rolls for melee weapons that target your general.
4. Soul Heart: A strange pendant made of jagged thorns and decorated with bladed filigree, the soul heart can be swallowed to lend the owner exceptional skill.
In your hero phase, you can choose for your general to suffer D3 mortal wounds. If you do, then for the rest of your turn, re-roll failed hit and wound rolls for your general.
5. Bone Relic of the Liche King: The bearer of this scrimshawed bone can regenerate their flesh.
At the start of your hero phase, heal 1 wound that has been allocated to your general.
6. Amethyst Skull: Oddly warm to the touch, this macabre treasure siphons away hostile magic.
Substract 1 from casting rolls for enemy WIZARD while they are within 12" of your general.
Magic of Shyish
rzut K3 jeśli gracz otrzymał nagrodę nr 10. Baleful Relic
1. LEGACY OF XEREUS
Legacy of Xereus has a casting value of 7. If successfully cast, pick an enemy model within 12" of the caster that is visible to them and roll a dice. If the result if higher than that model's WOunds characteristic, it is turned to amethyst and slain.
2. SPECTRAL FORM
Spectral Form has casting value of 7. If succesfully cast, pick a friendly model within 12" of the caster that is visible to them. Until your hero next phase, the model you picked can fly, and the attacking weapon's Rend characteristic is ignored when making save rolls for that model.
Soul-Stealer has casting value of 6. If succesfully cast, pick an enemy model within 6" of the caster that is visible to them. The model you picked suffers 1 mortal wound, and you can heal 1 wound that has been allocated to the caster.